Leonce replied

565 weeks ago

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any FC in Masamune server doing any content end game. I am not too familiar with the terms of events etc so please pardon me.

Me and a small group of my friends are planning to play on Masamune server and we are planning to join a FC during the leveling and hopefully get to do end game contents when we hit level cap.

I notice the guild recruitments doesn't say much about end game content (or maybe I don't understand the terms) hence I would like to ask around here :).

PS: We are all from SG.

Thank you!

Lanzce Seirra Admin replied

565 weeks ago

Hello~ My FC Crystalier Co. Ltd. base on Malaysian's LYN forum are both Casual & Semi-Hardcore~ we work & play hard!

=) although it base on LYN, we're pretty much open up to other country and have some aussies, HK, and some NA who live in JP with us ^^b

www.crystalierxiv.net

Kairi Sgheart Default replied

565 weeks ago

Our free company Mercury has been very efficient in any content thrown at us thus far with a family like environment, we don't rush for world 1st or such, more of work as a team and build bonds and clear things and have fun. As far as recruiting come in concern, you guys probably have to speak with Kin Tarubishi if interested as they are the leaders. :D

565 weeks ago

or u can join Kairi~ ur SG buddies ;)

Leonce replied

565 weeks ago

Hi all,

Thanks for the reply and offers!

I had a chance to read at mercury recruitment page and I think it might be a bit too serious for us. We are a bunch of old chaps looking for simple raids hopefully if have flexible timing :).

I was looking at crystalier but it doesn't say much about raiding yet. Would you guys be interested in doing end content? I suppose we don't mind to join a social/leveling FC since we are all new to this mmo. From what I gather your seems to have played a fair bit of v1. Would it cause an issue for us to catch up?

Thanks and as my and my group of friends really hope to be able to play together I hope you guys understand my concern and hope to find a FC in which is able to allow us to play tougher and have fun! :)

565 weeks ago

Hi all,

I had a chance to read at mercury recruitment page and I think it might be a bit too serious for us. We are a bunch of old chaps looking for simple raids hopefully if have flexible timing :).

I was looking at crystalier but it doesn't say much about raiding yet. Would you guys be interested in doing end content? I suppose we don't mind to join a social/leveling FC since we are all new to this mmo. From what I gather your seems to have played a fair bit of v1. Would it cause an issue for us to catch up?

Thanks and as my and my group of friends really hope to be able to play together I hope you guys understand my concern and hope to find a FC in which is able to allow us to play tougher and have fun! :)Leonce

Oh you missed the pinned post eh..

http://oceania.guildwork.com/forum/threads/517f6c39ab0eed3377627f3c-crystallier-co-ltd

Kairi Sgheart Default replied

565 weeks ago

just to add, catching up isn't much of an issue really. Leveling isn't that slow and also 1.0 players have to relearn basically everything. With most of their gears now become not as good as before due to all the melded stuffs being cracked. Given the exception to those that have some dropped gears in raids, primals. Which you guys can also do in this game, so is no biggie. Just find a place you like and have fun and play together. Even if we are different free company or shell, that doesn't mean we can't help and chat with each other too :).

Einzo Default replied

565 weeks ago

Hello fellow Singaporean. Welcome! You may check out the list of SG FC/LC at the Masamune FC/LC Recruitment thread. All the best in your decision. See you in Masamune!
Einsof Gaming FFXIV: ARR Recruiting: http://einsofgaming.com/ffxivarr
Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Militades replied

565 weeks ago

Hi all,

Thanks and as my and my group of friends really hope to be able to play together I hope you guys understand my concern and hope to find a FC in which is able to allow us to play tougher and have fun! :)Leonce

Hi Leonce, as advertised by the rest on Masamune. Any one of these LS/FC are perfectly fine. If you are looking at enjoying the game and taking it a bit more relaxed you can also consider joing my LS/FC. The majority of us are in our mid 30s and focus of our LS is to have fun together, all of us (inclusive of all the legacy players) are going to start new class so that we can join our friends in the leveling process. (Thus have fun together)

For a start we'll be looking at starting in-game events so that my different group of friends can get together and know each other. We also have a mumble server which we can then use it for chat (in future end-game)

Lastly talking about end game, we are not diving into that (cos quite a few new players) but we will be moving on to doing it which likely is going to be 2-3 nights a week as the majority are working adults.

Our LS/FC are majority Singaporeans with a few from Malaysia and Indonesia.
If you'r interested you can register at our site @ crusadersofdarkness.guildportal.com

See you in game!
Please log in to post a reply.