Inc Default replied

565 weeks ago

The Cross-FC Network
(XFCN)

The XFCN will be a linkshell dedicated to the Tonberry server players that would be interested in networking with members of other free companies.

As we know, the duty finder matches party members from different worlds, so this linkshell will be a way to find friends that you could consistently party with and be located in the same world, but unrestricted to your FC membership. That being said, the LS will not be restricted to people looking for groups. Casual chat and trading offers is allowed, and if the LS gets too messy, more LS's will be created and separated in topic.

Unfortunately linkshells have a limited capacity, so it will be first come first serve. Limit 1 character per player.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please post your application in the following format.

––––––––––––––––––-
Character Name:
Backup Character Name:
FC:
––––––––––––––––––-

If you don't plan on being in an FC for the time being, please leave the field blank.

last edited 565 weeks ago by Inc

FluffyMuffin replied

565 weeks ago

Nice idea :) count me in

Character name : Miko Fluffymuffin
Backup Character Name : Miku Fluffymuffin
FC : Mirai
"Meow meow meeooww !!"
"Love me, feed me, never leave me !!"
Mr Chubby, my cat.

Inc Default replied

565 weeks ago

Thanks Miko! Really hoping this shoots off, as the saying goes, the more the merrier!

Umbra Sanctum Default replied

565 weeks ago

Pretty sure we were going to have an Oceanic/AUS LS already for pretty much everyone on this website/forum + new aus/oceanic players already.

If not, should happen.

Character: Umbra Sanctum
FC: Nightfall

Inc Default replied

565 weeks ago

I hadn't seen a thread or post about that. My mistake if that's the case. But if not, to everyone else, please keep applying in case it isn't!

Umbra Sanctum Default replied

564 weeks ago

I hadn't seen a thread or post about that. My mistake if that's the case. But if not, to everyone else, please keep applying in case it isn't!Inc

It's alright - I had the idea for a LS based on just 'management' of FC, so all the FCs could co-ordinate together.
An AUS/Oceanic teamspeak/mumble would be great as well and I think myself or someone else will be putting one together.
Please log in to post a reply.