Darkshaunz replied

562 weeks ago

Welcome to the Catgirl Federation thread - home to the Catgirl Federation <NYA> Free Company. We're a primarily SEA // OCEANIC gaming community that has been playing video games together since the beginning of time immemorial. WoW, AoC, WAR, SWTOR & GW2 are just some of the capitalized bunch of alphanumerics that we have experienced alongside one another.

You are cordially invited to join us in our latest undertaking, provided you are rolling a Female Mi'Qote. Catgirls are the most divine beings that Athena herself forged from the souls of baby stars - and we must show them due admiration in extremely cult-like rituals.

We have a placeholder enjin site, but we conduct most of our chats on our ventrilo server, or on our official forums/website. Kindly click below!

Key information about the FC
Want a warm and carefree place to experience content?

Timezone: SEA & AUS WST (GMT +8) // AUSTRALIAN EST (GMT +10)
Requirement: Female Mi'Qote Only
Voice Comms: Ventrilo (How to connect: check our official forums)
Playstyle: Casual, but organized play (with Voice Comms)
Demographic: Majority of our current members are 20+
International Catgirls: Encouraged and will be allowed in (ie: US/CAN players)
Guild Master: Darkshaunz (IGN: Koko Loco | P3 Beta)

Why Catgirls Only?
The main reason for this: Just for laughs and a bit of fun.

We decided to go for a full Catgirl-only theme, as we enjoyed the idea of it. On a recruitment level, I know that's limiting a lot of potential recruits - but we are not aiming to be a big or large FC, placing more emphasis on a relaxed and tight-knit community feel.

If you're looking for an open recruitment FC that accepts other in-game races, you can try Avalanche or Mirai. They are also larger entities, if you prefer that sort of environment.

Lanzce Seirra Admin replied

562 weeks ago

i applaud this movement.

Darkshaunz replied

562 weeks ago

Thank you Eirr!

It is truly wondrous to be here.

NANA replied

562 weeks ago

This sounds so much fun ^^ Still undecided between lalafel and catgirl though~ definitely joining on beta4 if I'm still using my old catgirl QvQ

Lanzce Seirra Admin replied

562 weeks ago

Sad that you're in TOnberry and NOT MASAMUNE! :P

Darkshaunz replied

561 weeks ago

This sounds so much fun ^^ Still undecided between lalafel and catgirl though~ definitely joining on beta4 if I'm still using my old catgirl QvQNANA

Yes, you are most welcome! Of course, we think all the other races are cool too - but we're just all about the Catgirls in the company.

Sad that you're in TOnberry and NOT MASAMUNE! :PEirr

Likewise Eirr, but it's okay - Tonberry and Masamune are like sister Oceanic servers now.

eggsuko replied

561 weeks ago

lalafell > catgirl

Darkshaunz replied

561 weeks ago

lalafell > catgirleggsuko

That's just like, your opinion man.

(It's also wrong).

ratchan Default replied

561 weeks ago

I for one will be deciding carefully at what FC I want to joining. I will be a female Miqo'te Sun Seeker but do not have Ventrilo right now.

Darkshaunz replied

561 weeks ago

I for one will be deciding carefully at what FC I want to joining. I will be a female Miqo'te Sun Seeker but do not have Ventrilo right now.ratchan

Hi Ratchan, thanks for dropping by our company thread! There are many great companies on Tonberry - but only one devoted to the ageless grace of Catgirls, ours!

Having Ventrilo is not compulsory, but it is a great way to meet and get to know the other CF members. Also, you don't have to have a mic - you can just listen in on whatever we're chilling about during the day.

If you do decide to join us, we invite you to share your Catgirl in the General discussion thread on our FFXIV subforums (link is in my sig or in the OP).
Please log in to post a reply.