Nymaen replied

560 weeks ago

http://resonancegaming.com.au/board/

Resonance is an established adult Australian gaming community. Our membership is a tightly knit group who love to play games and hang out. While we range from casual to hardcore and competitive, we’re all focused on getting the most out of our gaming, which definitely includes having a good time. Everyone knows when to take things seriously, like being prepared and knowing your class/spec/role, but we also know how to laugh instead of getting upset over wipes and failure.

While we do expect you to be active in the community, many of Resonance's members have goals, careers, study or family to keep them occupied out of game. We understand this and are realistic with our expectations.

Many of us are seasoned gamers, but we consider everyone as long as you have the right attitude to build skills and be a team player. We're driven, love a good challenge and have a long history of accomplishments both as individuals and as a guild.

Our Community

Resonance is a multi-gaming community. We expect that not everyone will play the same games. When you apply to the guild, you apply to the community as a whole. This allows members to participate in any game the guild is playing. Our goal is to create a lasting community and friendships that persist through many games. Resonance hosts regular meet ups, and encourages members to join in. Our most recent meet up was in Melbourne for PAX. It was an awesome weekend and a great bonding experience for our members

Join us!

We do not mass recruit. We have particular ideals for our community, and prefer to keep that close community feel. As a result of our community goals, we have an application and interviewing process. If you're looking for a guild that is serious about gaming and keeping a close community, we'd love to read your application!

For more information about Resonance and how to apply please visit our forums. Feel free to contact Nymaen on this site, or fill out a Contact form.
Recruitment and Applications
General Guild Information

We also have a linkshell that is open for friends etc. I can be contacted as Nymaen Dezu in game.

Update: After playing for a time, we have decided to remain casual in FFXIV. I'm leaving this ad up to recruit people to Resonance as a community.

last edited 556 weeks ago by Nymaen

SKYeXile replied

560 weeks ago

Ah good to see you guys coming over to this.

Nymaen replied

560 weeks ago

I think it's expected to see familiar faces in new games. :P

Neneka Sizha Default replied

560 weeks ago

Hi Nym! Don't know if you remember us from the early days of Guild Wars 2 but some Fury of Order members are heading over to Masamune as well, just thought I'd drop by and say hi. :P

Owatatsumi Kami Default replied

560 weeks ago

I fought beside you in WvW many of times when we were on the same server in GW2. Good times. Resonance is the stuff! Glad to see some good familiar faces. :)

Nymaen replied

560 weeks ago

It's really cool how tight the SEA Oceanic community is getting. Run in to familiar faces all the time. :D See you guys in game.

Nymaen replied

560 weeks ago

Updated our recruitment ad. :)
Please log in to post a reply.