heh replied

557 weeks ago

FFXIV MMO novice XIV: a realm rebirth
Final Fantasy XIV 2
I spent a few hours of gameplay , accepting quests , upgrade my character, explore the open world – it’s fun , but has been offline and online game Final Fantasy differences between the more obvious. The biggest one ? Although I focused on the completion of quests , the main task of the narrative does not seem any kind of narrative moves forward ( unless you count the pretzels guards narrative ) . Perhaps there is more to come , maybe I’m just my MMO n00bishness exposure , which is what I should expect

Final Fantasy XIV: Rebirth of the realm has been open to the public for three days, so at this stage will be a comprehensive review of a little premature . Instead, we will follow a slash MMORPG Final Fantasy fanboy novice, FFXIV Gil as he learns the ropes , and to explore the wide, wide world Eorzea .

The franchise has been disappointing , my generation into Final Fantasy XIV medium high hopes. It may be unwise – After all the recent series of mistakes, Final Fantasy XIV Square Enix singled out “significantly damaged ” brands. The company publicly announced its crappiness and vowed to fix it. Realm of rebirth , restoration, thorough overhaul of products .

I figure two things they would not dare . In addition, my favorite Final Fantasy , lackluster plot aside, is the twelfth , which is as close to the offline MMO , you can get . So, while my previous MMO experience is limited to one week trial of World of Warcraft , I have a sense of what to expect .
Please log in to post a reply.