Altena Admin replied

523 weeks ago

Hey guys,

I originally created this guildwork community to group Oceania/SEA players together and open up free communication between players, FC's and Linkshells.

While I did not do any external advertising, you all seemed to do that for me by word of mouth, and basically all I did to get this running was throw up a community site.

Anyway, to get to my point - I barely have enough time to play the game any more, let a lone jump on here and make anything of it. In fact I recently halted my subscription to the game until real life settles.

I am looking for a person, or number of people that are willing to hold administrative privileges. Basically to keep this going, the only task that needs to be done is to accept any applications that come through (you will be notified via Guildwork notifications).

If you are also eager to make something more of this community then it is, the invitation is open, and I welcome it. This community has always never been "mine".

The only request I have for those with administrative privileges is to accept invitations, enforce the extremely lax forum/live feed rules and of course lead a good example by following them youself. If you want to make more of the community then it is - then the doors are open to it.

If you jump on Guildwork often enough, and are happy to help out by clicking a few buttons whenever the notifications come through, then please send me a private message.

If no one is willing to take this on, then I unfortunately will let it continue to fade away. So please, if you are interested - hit me up.

Lanzce Seirra Admin replied

515 weeks ago

To add this up, looking for interested members to grow up masamune to atleast on par as Tonberry,

Noted that Tonberry is by far the largest, second is Masamune, but the numbers are distinctively different, therefore, would like ppl to work out a way to also advertise Masamune to atleast 30% closest to Masamune in terms of english population!

Please look here for numbering differences.
*might take a while to load*
http://luckybancho.ldblog.jp/wsurvey_en.htm?world=Masamune
http://luckybancho.ldblog.jp/wsurvey_en.htm?world=Tonberry
Please log in to post a reply.