575 weeks ago

Name: Mirai (未来 - future)
Server: Tonberry (JP)
Hours: GMT+8-GMT+11

We are Mirai, we are the future!

http://na.beta.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/freecompany/9233505136016360426/

Guildwork: http://mirai.guildwork.com

We offer:
-A friendly and active community centered around GMT +8 to +11 (Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, those parts), around 200 members so far and growing, but it's not just numbers that matter, but community.
-Hardcore raiding backbone, fair loot distribution, casual players can take part too!
-Crafting and housing
-PvP (when it's out)
-A community with lots of anime fans /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

A dedicated free company looking to make a mark in the seventh umbral era. We are made up of a mix of hardcore and casual players operating around SEA/ANZ.
If you are an anime fan, that's an additional plus :D

On a personal note, I hop between Singapore, Malaysia and Australia. Besides gaming, I watch and fansub anime.

Free Company Direction
This will be a semi dedicated endgame focused free company. Nothing will be mandatory, though we will have a dedicated weekly raid team and aim to clear endgame content. There will also be other raids and events scattered throughout the week.

We're also not forgetting about housing and crafting, we'll have something for everyone. Therefore, even if you are not a hardcore player, there will still be lots you can do.

Leadership is dynamic, and decisions will reflect popular vote. Therefore, both hardcore and casual players should be represented in guild politics.

Short Term Goals
-Recruit enough players to maintain a lively atmosphere and clear content together.
-Have fun leveling together towards level cap.
-Build up our hardcore playerbase to complete endgame content.
-Casual and casual-er players can contribute towards housing and take part in ad-hoc raids.

Long Term Goals
-Continue recruitment and leveling to have sufficient players to clear endgame content.
-Acquire and develop free company housing.
-Work on crafting, leveling disciples of hand/land jobs to be self sufficient

Requirements
-English will be the main language used in guild chat. Other languages are fine, but you need to understand basic conversational English.

-Play nice and you will be treated nice.

-This is a semi dedicated guild. However, as a student myself, I understand there are times when one needs to take breaks from the game, thus there are no official activity requirements unless you want to join the full time raid team, but if you do need to go away for too long, please let us know.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me or post them here.

last edited 562 weeks ago by Ichigo Sora
Currently away

Host Default replied

568 weeks ago

Bump for this one.

Join us this weekend for B3!!

Ichigo Sora Default replied

562 weeks ago

Hey folks, we have grown quite a bit (lol @ most popular guildwork site) and are continuing our policy of open recruitment for the foreseeable future. We believe in providing everyone a friendly, vibrant community to mingle and raid with, with the option of getting involved with hardcore activities such as full time weekly raids and eventually PvP. There will of course be raids and stuff for casual players as well.

To all other Tonberry FCs, greets, let's get along :3
Currently away

Owatatsumi Kami Default replied

559 weeks ago

Are you just a FC or do you have a Linkshell(s) anyone can join too?

Oni Default replied

559 weeks ago

We have both a FC and Linkshell.

Owatatsumi Kami Default replied

559 weeks ago

May I get an invite to the LC if people are still using it? IGN Owatatsumi Kami. I hopped into your Mumble the other day to check you all out and they mentioned a lot of people are just using FC chat now.

last edited 559 weeks ago by Owatatsumi Kami

Arshes Nei replied

554 weeks ago

Hi, just joined FFXIV and Mirai seems the kinda guild I would like to join.. anime and mmorpg goes well together.. Mirai just reminds me of CJ!! :)
Please log in to post a reply.