Katherine replied

574 weeks ago

http://straylight.enjin.com/home

At this point in time we can start discussions about server preferences in the longer term.
Some Oceanic players seem from what I have heard to be willing to aim for a Jp or N.A server. N.A seem to be heading home or at least a decent portion of them. So, where to go…
Personally, regional servers aside for a second, I would prefer to stay with the present international population mix that existed on Ragnarok before the close. That of course isn't going to happen, however, with some Ocianics and NA heading to Jp servers that would on the face of it seem to be heading on a similar direction insofar as it might end up creating a similar population mixture. It might even get me moving after years of intentions to at least make an effort at learning Japanese
Anyway, those of you who are also former denizens of Ragnarok and also other server who are of like mind, have a look at the Straylight site and perhaps join even just to use the site as a point of contact so we can discuss this amongst our selves, or of course post a reply here.
I say Ragnarok as S.E have mentioned that it might be the case that the old server names could be retained on the ARR server roster.

Of course, I nominate Ragnarok as the Jp based 'international' server' :)

Altena Admin replied

574 weeks ago

Deleted your multiposts for ya. Welcome to the site. :)
Please log in to post a reply.