571 weeks ago

last edited 571 weeks ago by Lanzce Seirra

Lanzce Seirra Admin replied

571 weeks ago

So what say you?

Damien Ramirez Default replied

571 weeks ago

New Zealand, ping test & speed test.
My results: EU (slow), Jp (average) NA (best). So far Looks like i'll stay on Balmung!
Altho if the servers are East N/A then it the worse, if its west N/A its the best.

Phase 3 i'll also cheak SE's speeds just to be sure.

last edited 571 weeks ago by Damien Ramirez

Altena Admin replied

571 weeks ago

Where I will go will depend on what server comes out on top in my FC's poll, however for now I am saying Excalibur.

I was on Ridill, so will be transferring.

Altena Admin replied

571 weeks ago

Also - don't forget to submit your votes in the polls on the main page of this site !

Servers with the most votes will be posted in forums.

fxfighter replied

571 weeks ago

AU/NZ ping test change significantly depending on the routes to the server, our TS3 is hosted on a JP server and you can check your ping to it: jp.clanwarz.com

I get 125ms from AU, I think NZ ping are also quite good but if it's in a bad area then you'll get worse than NA west so need to find out where the servers are hosted and by who to make an informed decision off that basis.

fxfighter replied

571 weeks ago

If the game servers are in the same location as the patching servers (which are JP atm) then these patch/login IP's would give the same ping as the game servers:

I get consistent 130ms from AU, my friends in Singapore get around 90ms.

last edited 571 weeks ago by fxfighter

Damien Ramirez Default replied

571 weeks ago

AU/NZ ping test change significantly depending on the routes to the server, our TS3 is hosted on a JP server and you can check your ping to it: jp.clanwarz.com

I get 125ms from AU, I think NZ ping are also quite good but if it's in a bad area then you'll get worse than NA west so need to find out where the servers are hosted and by who to make an informed decision off that basis.fxfighter

Same as West N/A 168ms

If the game servers are in the same location as the patching servers (which are JP atm) then these IP's would be the same ping:

I get consistent 130ms from AU, my friends in Singapore get around 90ms.fxfighter

230ms~260ms slighty faster than the ones i was testing in japan but still slower than N/A
(i'm on the fastest plan there is available in NZ… which isnt saying much since it's allout of date with the rest of the world & over priced compared)

last edited 571 weeks ago by Damien Ramirez

Oniji replied

571 weeks ago

I will most likely end up following the Oceanic herd, so to speak.

I am currently on Masamune, as I am sure a lot of Oceanic players currently are.

That said. If the difference of server latency is too significant for any of the Australian ISPs that myself and my friends play on i.e. (Telstra, Optus, Internode, iiNet) then I will definitely consider going to the most populated server of the most viable region.

We won't know until Phase 3 starts.

Lanzce Seirra Admin replied

571 weeks ago

ya.. in the end we need to see how well our pings are to JP server…strange that SEA ping are good.. xD
Please log in to post a reply.