Taru replied

570 weeks ago

The all-new Legacy International Free Company is home to a myriad of FFXIV veterans from around the world. Our team operates day and night, featuring members from the second North American linkshell to obtain completed relics, as well as those who innovated the widely-adopted Garuda BLM burn strategy. We are an upbeat group seeking motivated players.

As of June 1st, we are recruiting players for all timezones to enhance our dynamic international lineup. We're currently seeking members with several rank 50s who are eager to tackle ARR's endgame.

Please visit us on our website, and submit an application today!
http://legacyffxiv.com

★Server selection remains undecided, but will likely be an NA server.★

Kiseki replied

570 weeks ago

So you guys most likely are going to NA server? No chance for JP?

last edited 570 weeks ago by Kiseki

Catapult Default replied

570 weeks ago

I may as well give these guys a back-up plug.

During v1.x, I was a member of Dynasty, the social arm linkshell of Legacy, so I got to play with these people from time to time.

If you're looking for truly hardcore players, I can't recommend a more hardcore linkshell/free company. These folks are serious about what they do and are among the top tier players of the game. They don't mess about and have been going strong for quite a while.

Taru replied

570 weeks ago

Thanks for your comment, Thal.

@Kiseki: It's currently most likely that we'll land on Hyperion.

Taru replied

569 weeks ago

We've decided to play on Oceania's unofficial NA server, Sargatanas. Hope to see some of you folks there :3

Kirino replied

568 weeks ago

Cute banner. You guys are not going to play on one of the unofficial oceanic servers?

Taru replied

568 weeks ago

OCEANIA UNOFFICIAL SERVERS

JP Legacy - Masamune
JP New - Tonberry
NA Legacy - Sargatanas
NA New - Behemoth

We'll be on Sargatanas, so I think so >.>

Kirino replied

568 weeks ago

Oops my bad. Keep getting confused between the NA and JP for some reason. I'm a blur klutz. xP

Taru replied

568 weeks ago

I figured I'd bump this, since Sargatanas is still available, and we're still seeking more JP time dungeon crawlers like myself :3

Lanzce Seirra Admin replied

568 weeks ago

Can i haz ur website skins, mods and everyting… lol :P
Please log in to post a reply.