Kirino replied

568 weeks ago

Oh. I get what you mean. Scared server too full? >.<

Kirino replied

568 weeks ago

Oh no. Seems like Seirra's concerns just happened. Server full for now. Wonder if the new players will be affected? What will happen if server is gonna be full forever? Friends will have no choice but to be separated? :(

Kairi Sgheart Default replied

568 weeks ago

From what i understand from the past server transfer. They allocate slots for new or other players to create chars on the server. The full was to limit the transfer of existing characters most likely or they will have severe imbalance issue with some empty servers. :X but Ragnarok kinda poor thing. ;p. I am sure they already thought this out to let friends of existing or even new players to make characters on the servers at launch.

Kirino replied

568 weeks ago

I see. Hope they do have plans so that friends need not worry about getting separated. What ragnarok? A server? Poor thing? :o

568 weeks ago

I see. Hope they do have plans so that friends need not worry about getting separated. What ragnarok? A server? Poor thing? :oKirino

yea. it was a designated eu server, in 1.0 but very low population from what many said abck then. and now, it still show 1 star, while the others have 2 or 3 stars. hopefully that change over time. for the sake of those eu players that go there. :p

Einzo Default replied

568 weeks ago

Oh no. Seems like Seirra's concerns just happened. Server full for now. Wonder if the new players will be affected? What will happen if server is gonna be full forever? Friends will have no choice but to be separated? :(Kirino

I believe Square Enix has something planned. Probably just balancing out the servers for now and open the transfers batch by batch. As for new players, I remember reading somewhere that all Worlds will be available to new players. It will be illogical for them to close servers at launch.
Einsof Gaming FFXIV: ARR Recruiting: http://einsofgaming.com/ffxivarr
Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Kirino replied

567 weeks ago

Hey. Jst want to check. Did you guys all manage to transfer to masamune?

Einzo Default replied

565 weeks ago

Hey. Jst want to check. Did you guys all manage to transfer to masamune?Kirino

Sorry for late reply. Yes we all did. Why? :)
Einsof Gaming FFXIV: ARR Recruiting: http://einsofgaming.com/ffxivarr
Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

565 weeks ago

Hey. Jst want to check. Did you guys all manage to transfer to masamune?Kirino

Sorry for late reply. Yes we all did. Why? :)Einzo

cause, Kirino wanted to stalk you! :D jk

Lanzce Seirra Admin replied

565 weeks ago

/stalk
Please log in to post a reply.