thoeun replied

568 weeks ago

Avalanche is always looking for members to play in Tonberry Server (JP). FC is active during UTC+9 (Korea time). Most of our players are based in Australia, South Korea, Thailand, and Indonesia. We want you to have fun and not worry about asking for help because people in our FC will always lend a helping hand. Our group strive to make your time in FFXIV: ARR an enjoyable experience. We're social…well I'm social, casual, going for end game content, and of course PVP. Choose us today and get a free personal Miqo'te slave any gender, also a retainer, also ability to use market, we also have a button that instantly max you to level 50. ok joking…but we're really recruiting below!

Come and check out our webpage for fun filled events! Apply today http://avalanchegroup.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have questions please message me (Rue Asahi) on our site and I can go more in depth. We're expecting 50 members so far that have committed to our FC.

http://avalanchegroup.enjin.com/

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this post, and i look forward to meeting you all in the near future!

last edited 562 weeks ago by thoeun

Kairi Sgheart Default replied

568 weeks ago

good luck to you guys :D. hope u all have a blast in tonberry :D

thoeun replied

566 weeks ago

Thank you Kairi. We're growing!

thoeun replied

562 weeks ago

We're still recruiting if anyone is interested.

Darkshaunz replied

562 weeks ago

Someone from Avalance contacted me about my FC possibly moving over to Tonberry.

His name was Rue, how can I contact this individual? =)

thoeun replied

562 weeks ago

Someone from Avalance contacted me about my FC possibly moving over to Tonberry.

His name was Rue, how can I contact this individual? =)Darkshaunz

Glad you are on board! Hopefully I can convince more FCs to switch over.

Calisto replied

561 weeks ago

Look forward to seeing you guys in game :)

Darkshaunz replied

561 weeks ago

Look forward to seeing you guys in game :)Calisto

Likewise Calisto, thanks to Rue for letting my company and others know about Tonberry. Let's show the Japanese players just how organized our region can be.

thoeun replied

556 weeks ago

All, Avalanche is recruiting Tank/Healers. We currently have 10 spots left to fill. Be a filler today.

thoeun replied

554 weeks ago

Avalanche still recruiting we have 7 spots left. Come and join our growing family.
Please log in to post a reply.