Umbra Sanctum Default replied

566 weeks ago

Details

Realm: Tonberry
Timezone: AUS/Oceanic

Nightfall is a Free Company designed to help members get the most out of FFXIV:ARR.

Playing an MMORPG solo is never as enjoyable as when you have friends playing with you, so I have built Nightfall with the intent of providing people with a place where they will be able to play how they want to play, when they want to play.
No matter what you want out of the game at the time, there will always be ways to facilitate and assist it within Nightfall.

What I want is to have an active community, helping each other, growing and learning together, and also fighting together.
There will be no restrictions or requirements of you, you can join if you play casually, and at the same time there will also be those hardcore players out there who will be working together to achieve their goals.

I intend for Nightfall to experience everything FFXIV:ARR has to offer, whether it be crafting, gathering, housing, dungeons, endgame, PVE or PVP and Realm vs Realm.
Nightfall will be involved in all of it.

I personally am most interested to get involved in the PVP and when introduced RVR,
and plan on making us one of the strongest forces in both.

If you wish to join, please check out the website, or leave your character name below.
http://nightfallfc.enjin.com

Features

- Forum
- Voice Comms (optional)
- Raffle
- Event Calender
- Experienced Leadership
- Mature Players

UPDATE 1: Currently at 100+ Members

For an invite please /tell the following people:

- Umbra Sanctum
- Bender Isgreat
- Letrico Monolith
- Noctis Akita
- Chino Atsumaki

last edited 558 weeks ago by Umbra Sanctum

Rei Default replied

565 weeks ago

Aren't you going to the Behemoth server?
Synapse - SG/Oceanic
http://www.synapse-guild.com/

565 weeks ago

I changed my mind.
I am going to Tonberry realm.
Plan on having a pretty strong focus on PVP and once released RVR, a realm with more people on during my timezone means more active competition, english speaking or not.
Have already got a core group of rl friends for foundation.

561 weeks ago

For anyone interested in joining or already joined, the public linkshell and the one we will use until FC is created is: Nightfall

/Tell Umbra Sanctum for an invite, or comment below to get an invite.

captainchino replied

561 weeks ago

Started open beta today. I've already pre-ordered and I'm looking for an Aus community to game with on Tonberry. Anyways I'd love an invite in game once linkshells become available. Char name: Chino Atsumaki. Cheers

Carmelita replied

561 weeks ago

Carmelita Hemera here. No rush for a /ginvite though - we've got years! :)

PrplRoSE Default replied

560 weeks ago

Hey there, i've been playing the OB and would like a group to join up with, char name: Izalith Firekeeper

560 weeks ago

Coming at you all asap after launch

559 weeks ago

The Free Company is now open, please post your character name for an invite or /tell the following members:

Umbra Sanctum
Noctis Akita
Chino Atsumaki

Carmelita replied

559 weeks ago

Carmelita Hemera. SHould be on most of Fri night, Sat/Sun morning/night
Please log in to post a reply.