Jamma replied

560 weeks ago

Hello fellow moogle fans and closet moogle fans.

I am Jamma Mcjimmyjams of Generation Gaming.
We're a growing Oceanic community who started out in Guild Wars 2 and are looking forward to invading Eorzea.

If you'd like to know more about us, please read the below text which I have painstakingly copy and pasted for your perusal.

Alternatively if you don't like reading, hop over to our website and say hello.

http://www.generation-gaming.net

Who are we?

Generation Gaming is still a fairly new community, we have just celebrated our 1 year anniversary in our first game, GW2!

Our goal is to bring a new era of community focused gaming to the MMOs that we venture into for the Oceanic gamer, getting everything we can out of the games we play and having a great time while doing it because if you aint having fun then it aint worth playing!

We believe that there is more to MMOs than just flying through the content as fast as possible to get that shiny end game gear before moving on to the next game.

Our heart warming warm & fuzzy promise to you:

Hey friend, do you remember that first MMO you ever logged into? That pure excitement and anticipation of seeing the world, killing your very first evil rampaging rat/bunny/kitten of doom and meeting friendly players along the way who would kindly help you learn the ropes?

My friend, I know I do.

Our promise is to bring that back, no more dealing with selfish loot whores, no more tears or rage, no more drama over who gets this and who gets that, no more heart burn from drinking too much Noggenfogger™.

Generation Gaming is dedicated to maintaining an atmosphere of fun and excitement in MMOs, we don’t want you to feel that you have to be on a 6pm every night on the dot and stay up until the crack of dawn trying to kill a boss with a whip at your back (although if you're in to that, we can probably arrange something >.> )

Sure a lot of people like to dominate in PvP and be a forced to be reckoned with or have their PvE accomplishments recognised while they strut around in the main city wearing [insert leetsauce endgame set here] but who’s to say it has to end up feeling like a second job?

We want you to enjoy the journey not just the destination, and part of our promise is to put in our heart and soul into making a community that inspires that. [cue heart warming anime tear jerker style background music]

"Oh wow friendly internet person this guild sounds AWESOME! But do I qualify?"

Do you play games? Do you like to play games with other organic meatbags? Is there a voice inside your head trying to convince you to have fun while playing games? Do you have more personality than my chair?

If you said yes to at least eleventeen of the above questions you should fit in just fine.

We're a guild for people with jobs, and families, and that other word starting with R… *shivers*

So we don't require you to log in for any xx amount of time per week and you certainly don't need to be a veteran with 10 years of hardcore MMO experience.

All you need is a desire to have fun, a sense of humour, and probably an internet connection although that's not strictly mandatory, I did play the last beta weekend using an apple core and a fossilised dog to tap into the servers, I can neither confirm nor deny that I was responsible for causing error 3102.

So come and join our forums, everybody is welcome and no one is pressured to join the guild however you will not regret doing so if you do!

www.generation-gaming.net

Disclaimer: This is a guild for mature, independent adults… thus e-thugs, divas, whiners and all round d*heads need not apply.

Also I didn't really make an internet connection out of an apple, but if you give it a try let us know how it turns out

3102 wasn't my fault please don't hurt me :(
Please log in to post a reply.