Simba Rose replied

558 weeks ago

Hey Guys, i don't know if its in the right place, i have notices a couple of people are on the CERBERUS server and i just wanted to know who…

Maybe it would be a good idea to somehow have a way so people can see who actually has characters on which servers?

anyway im just looking for people to hang with on cerb… i have just started with a lvl 12 Gladiator but ill be leveling up quick i think :)

If you are active on the Cerberus server can you say hi and share your character name?

juniglee replied

558 weeks ago

I'm on Cerberus at the moment. Name's Darien Windforge, Level 28 Lancer.

Simba Rose replied

558 weeks ago

i tried to search your name and didnt show :(

i also just made a new character on tonberry

juniglee replied

558 weeks ago

Probably because I'm offline. I don't leave my character logged in overnight, I don't have problems logging in to Cerberus ever. Lol

Simba Rose replied

558 weeks ago

yeah i never have problems. and dude if your keen to start another character i just made one on Tonberry… wondering if i should make one on the others just to get a spot…

i didnt realise you had to be online to add, kinda sucks

juniglee replied

558 weeks ago

I tried to make one yesterday, but darn game didn't update my list of JP servers for me, so I couldn't make a new character in Tonberry. Will try again tonight, hopefully I will be able to create one.

The other servers to make characters on are Tiamat (JP), Masamune (JP - Legacy), and Behemoth (NA), off the top of my head.

Simba Rose replied

558 weeks ago

Yeah I made one this morning before I left for work…. ill make characters on these servers when I get home
Please log in to post a reply.