Tarrax Default replied

562 weeks ago

Greetings to all fellow Tonberry players. I saw this new forum and thought, what the heck, let's get some sort of a basic introduction thread going. Not something I usually do, it's good to try new things once in a while. ;)

Anyway, I'll be part of a Free Company called "Ce Na Meldir" on Tonberry with several other friends, mostly of us Australians. We're all a pretty polite and helpful bunch, so feel free to say hi or ask for a hand if in need.
Tarrax – Ce Na Meldir – Tonberry Server

Ichigo Sora Default replied

562 weeks ago

Heya, nice to meet ya :D
I'm the leader of Mirai, let's get along :3
We are a large-ish (about 200) international FC based around the SEA/ANZ timezone. Look forward to seeing you folks!
Currently away

Tarrax Default replied

562 weeks ago

Hey Leafy,

That is indeed a pretty sizable FC you have there. Looking forward to seeing you all in-game too. :D

BTW, I was reading your interesting thread over on the BETA forums earlier and I'm with you on the desire for advanced notice. However, I doubt we'll be getting much at all. If it's going to be only 2 days away on the 9th, they should really tell us now and put the client up.

hidenshi Default replied

562 weeks ago

I was personally shocked that we were going to have to redownload the client… (it took long enough to get it in the first place /facepalm) so most definitely agree with some 'leeway' on getting that thing up asap before Openβ / Early Access / Release.

|| д°)ノシ Oh, and hi! I'm no one important. See you around once the servers go live.

(Will be attempting to make a small cross-EN/JP FC to bridge the community-language gap. Whether it'll work out? Whether anyone cares or wants such? No idea :P)

thoeun replied

562 weeks ago

Nice to meet everyone, my name is Rue, leader of Avalanche.

Hope to see you all in game.

TONBERRY FTW!

Darkshaunz replied

562 weeks ago

Ohai, Darkshaunz from the Catgirl Federation here.

We're a small catgirl-only community of troublemakers.

A pleasure.

Carmelita replied

562 weeks ago

Hi all. Lurking for a while, deciding whether Tonberry or Behemoth would be the go - latency vs. language. And it seems that there will be a strong EN community here with the cute little stabbers, so Tonberry is looking the winner for my (dubious) services!

That, and having recently moved from an Oceanic server to an NA one playing SWtOR … my god, you notice the difference! PvP especially is a write-off, and PvE isn't helped either.

Will no doubt be looking for a FC sooner or later, so that I can start creating havoc with my Galka toothpick/Taru polearm :P

Tarrax Default replied

562 weeks ago

Hi there Hidenshi, Thoeun, Darkshaunz and Carmelita. It is indeed great to see there will be an abundance of EN players on Tonberry.

Darkshaunz replied

562 weeks ago

Hi there Hidenshi, Thoeun, Darkshaunz and Carmelita. It is indeed great to see there will be an abundance of EN players on Tonberry.Tarrax

Hai Tarrax, I hope we get more too =)

Calisto replied

561 weeks ago

I am OMG_Noodles and im from brisbane and apart of the Moogle Minions :)
Please log in to post a reply.