WolfBane replied

560 weeks ago

Dont have vent as of yet. Will do on launch as I will be getting a mic at the same timeratchan
Oh thats great too hear but u only have 2 hours to get that mic and start playing. I hope to see you on the vent soon.

ratchan Default replied

560 weeks ago

I won't have vent during Early Access but will do when the worldwide launch happens on Tuesday. Get paid that day.

WolfBane replied

560 weeks ago

I won't have vent during Early Access but will do when the worldwide launch happens on Tuesday. Get paid that day.ratchan

Oh kk then gotcha well then cya on vent then. But cant wait to cya in-game.

ratchan Default replied

560 weeks ago

Yeah look out for B'zhumii Gnom. She will be in Limsa for a few moments before heading to do the Ifrit fight. You might see one of my 3 classes at that point :3

WolfBane replied

560 weeks ago

Yeah look out for B'zhumii Gnom. She will be in Limsa for a few moments before heading to do the Ifrit fight. You might see one of my 3 classes at that point :3ratchan

Well ill just have to add u as a friend in-game. =)

ratchan Default replied

560 weeks ago

Yeah look out for B'zhumii Gnom. She will be in Limsa for a few moments before heading to do the Ifrit fight. You might see one of my 3 classes at that point :3ratchan

Well ill just have to add u as a friend in-game. =)WolfBane

Feel free to add me.

Simba Rose replied

558 weeks ago

Simba Rose here, i have this name on Tonberry and Cerberusbothe characters are under 20 at this time and keen to find others to run with… im in sydney, origionally from brissy.

BnDozer Default replied

557 weeks ago

hey guys,
Names Adrian Jan in the game Feel free to add me :D
OCEANIA/AUS player ;)

thumbawumba replied

557 weeks ago

Hey guys!

Any active linkshells here you can suggest? Thank you!
Please log in to post a reply.