Gordon Tan Default replied

561 weeks ago

Hi, I'm Gavrenon Whitelock in FFXIV. I thought I was off MMOs for years but this sucked me right back in. I got to level 30 back in Phase 3 in only a dew days haha. Once the high level duties pop up, feel free to hit me up for partying.

Sarano Default replied

560 weeks ago

Hi to my fellow Tonberry players.

Look forward to seeing you all ingame.

Seppi replied

560 weeks ago

I'll be joining Tonberry when early access is up. If i see you, I'll be sure to say hi~

ratchan Default replied

560 weeks ago

Hey, also on Tonberry. What race will you be?

Owatatsumi Kami Default replied

560 weeks ago

Greetings, fellow Tonberrians! Owatatsumi Kami is the name and Summoning is my game. I'm a Duskwight Elezen. I'll be starting out my adventure in Ul'dah as a Thaumaturge for early access, just in case you want to join me. ;) Send me a tell if you want to party!

My play-style is PvX. I'm actually an American player living in central U.S. I chose to roll with Oceanics on Tonberry in the hope of finding an international community to play with.

See you in game!

WolfBane replied

560 weeks ago

Will anyone be using a specific teamspeak on the night of early access. Would love to know so i can come to chat to you all playing. Cya in-game.

ratchan Default replied

560 weeks ago

What will you be rolling as WolfBane?

WolfBane replied

560 weeks ago

What will you be rolling as WolfBane?ratchan

I hope to being playing a bard but honestly during my time on beta test 4 i was just testing servers and getting use to gameplay so who knows. I guess ill just have to wait and see. I also wanna have a go at a summoner.

ratchan Default replied

560 weeks ago

I was meaning race wise.

jaykuy replied

560 weeks ago

Hey guys,

My IGN is Jin Tama, if you're keen on leveling together or just having me a buddy that would be awesome! Currently playing a Seeker of the Moon Pugilist (20).

Also i'm seeking a FC/LS

See you all in Eorzea!
Please log in to post a reply.