WolfBane replied

560 weeks ago

I was meaning race wise.ratchan

Ohhh…. well then in that case i was gonna play a Miqo'te

ratchan Default replied

560 weeks ago

Well if you are going to be a female Miqo'te and haven't joined a Free Company, take a look at this Catgirl Federation FC. Send a message to Darkshaunz if you intend to join up.

WolfBane replied

560 weeks ago

Well if you are going to be a female Miqo'te and haven't joined a Free Company, take a look at this Catgirl Federation FC. Send a message to Darkshaunz if you intend to join up.ratchan

I want to ask a question. What exactly do u mean by a "free company".

ratchan Default replied

560 weeks ago

Its a guild made by players.

WolfBane replied

560 weeks ago

Its a guild made by players.ratchan

Right, thought so just wasn't 100% sure. Well then i might but another question is what race will u be play and
what "free company" will u be joining/have you joined.

Also come chat on teamspeak if u can.
Ip address: 174.36.16.72:9187

ratchan Default replied

560 weeks ago

Im a female Miqo'te and part of that free company. We are going to try and buy housing at the same time when we can afford it.

Owatatsumi Kami Default replied

560 weeks ago

Hahaha, I might just have to create a separate character just so I can join that FC- Catgirl Federation FC.

ratchan Default replied

560 weeks ago

Well if youre on Tonberry, and not a catgirl, you might be able to join the linkshell. Just not join the guild.

WolfBane replied

560 weeks ago

Im a female Miqo'te and part of that free company. We are going to try and buy housing at the same time when we can afford it.ratchan

Are u on there ventrilo server atm. Cause i just connected to it and cant see your name.

ratchan Default replied

560 weeks ago

Dont have vent as of yet. Will do on launch as I will be getting a mic at the same time
Please log in to post a reply.